Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Neuvième: Critique de livre

Bonjour! :)


How's everyone? It's been months since I wrote an entry here... I wish someone's still reading this..hahaha so today, I just read one of the sweetest and most romantic novels EVER. I've read hundreds, but this one zoomed straight on top of my most beloved stories ever. Wanna know what novel it is?:)



It's Anna and the french kiss! Yeah, call me biased or whatever, but what a great novel!! I must admit I got interested to read this because of the Parisian setting but once I got through it, I'm pretty sure I was in love with a boy from a book AGAIN.(damn this life.hahaha:p) 

When I read a book, I usually don't care about the female lead as much as I care about the male one. When I tell stories to my friends about a book, or send them quotes from the book I've last read, it's usually centered on the male protagonist because they usually have the best lines and they are so perfectly described on the books and well, I'm a female so I fall in love with them everytime:D But with Anna and the french kiss, I can honestly say that I love the perfectly flawed Anna Oliphant as much as I love the french-american boy who speaks british, Etienne St. Clair.(what a fine boy<3) They are both imperfect but they are perfect for each other, which I guess is the best formula for romance. Definitely one of the best teen romance I've ever read!! Can someone tell me where can I find my own Etienne?<3<3<3

Stephanie Perkins did an AMAZING job in describing Paris! Darn, I really felt like I was in Paris, walking through those cinemas Anna loved and admiring the gorgeous Notre Dame<3 Now I have another place to yearn for there, the point zero, which is special for the both of them... I am forever a sucker for romance, and Paris!<3 Someday baby..:)

I recommend this book for everyone who loves romance like me. Yes, even if you don't like Paris that much, the story makes up for it. Or if you don't like romance that much, the way Paris was treated here is worth it.  I promise this a very, very good book. Deux pouces en l'!<3

Un jour, Paris:)







No comments:

Post a Comment