Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Huitième


Hi everyone! Cela a été un long moment!:)

  This is actually an accidental post again. Hahaha but this will have to be the closest in my heart<3

  Aside from dreaming about Paris, I'm a big Kpop fan!:) Blame it on a friend:P haha kidding! So in Kpop, there's your BIAS who is the artist you want the most. Amis, meet my girl BIAS, Sandara "Goddess" Park:">*insert fangirl scream*
                           Etude House

  She's soooo pretty right?! And she inspired me to write this blog post! A while ago, she updated her Me2day, which is just like Korean Twitter, with this photo...
                           Dara's me2day

  I was like, NO FREAKIN' WAY!!!O____O My girl just updated with a book about my dream place!! How awesome is that?! :)))) Then I suddenly remembered Dara with CL, Bom and Minzy collectively known as 2NE1 went to France last June for the Cannes Lions 59th International Festival of Creativity. They went there as guest speakers. Yep, they're that AWESOME!:)

They also had a photoshoot there! OMG you do know how awesome France is for sessions like that right?! Here is one of their photo!
                        www.seoulbeats.com                                              

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FABULOUS RIGHT?! Their dresses, the setting, everything's so chic!! Parfait<3

And here is a gorgeous shot of Dara, straight from France<3<3<3
www.seoulbeats.com

Femme magnifique!!:)

Haaaaaayyyyyy, don't you just love it when your favorite artist and dream place collide? It's both my amour<3

Done! Nouveau lors de la prochaine<3




No comments:

Post a Comment