Thursday, July 26, 2012

Septième

J'aime ce jour!:">



My bestfriend just surprised me with this cutesy photo!! Look!:)




  We're on top of Eiffel Tower!hahaha So yeah, we obviously have the same dream!! Honestly, I think she'll be the first to fulfill the Paris dream. She's hardworking unlike meT____T hahaha frontrow baby!:P But I really wouldn't mind whoever goes to Paris first, as long as she's my friend and she'll bring me lots of souvenirs, macarons, longchamp totes, anything from Avenue Montaigne *the list goes on and on and on....

  So to you Rynel, continue to work hard, but not too much. I can't keep upT___T hahaha! Ya know it'll be better if we go in the City of Lights TOGETHER!! It wouldn't be fun without me:P hahaha! Merci for the photo! It made my day..:"> Love yew!:*


Si vous lisez ceci, merci

No comments:

Post a Comment