Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Première

Bonjour!:)


   This is a blog of a girl who dreams of being in yup, PARIS *insert giddy smile here*. For starters, let's have a background about this awesome place:)
from www.good-wallpapers.com

   Paris is the capital and largest city of France. It is situated on the river Seine, in northern France, at the heart of the Ile-de-France region. Paris is known for its famous buildings and works of art, its chic fashion scene and its modern literary, artistic, and intellectual ideals, and is a must for anyone wishing to experience the best of both contemporary and age old European culture.
(www.planeteye.com, www.wikipedia.org)

   My dream to Paris started way back in high school. I was crazy for anything vintage and Europe is prolly the best vintage-y place on earth. Out of all the European countries, I BADLY want to go in Paris. No words can explain how GORGEOUS this place seems to be. I've actually watched countless of documentaries and tour videos about the place and it only strengthens my desire to fulfill this dream of mine. In a few years time, I hope and pray I'll be updating this blog in a french restaurant, eating macarons while looking at the amazing Eiffel Tower.*imagine me saying this while I have a dreamy look on my face* Everyone, please pray for my dream to come true!haha:P

     That's it for my first post! Thank you to the people who will spare time to read this!!If one of you shares this dream, I believe we'll see each other there. In God's time:) 

Au Revoir! Bonne journée on your side of the world:*





No comments:

Post a Comment