Thursday, July 19, 2012

Deuxième


Bonsoir from the Philippines!:)

   Hello guys! This post will feature my humble collection of anything Paris:"> Since it has been a long-time dream of mine to go in the City of Lights and I cannot be there as of this moment, I just comforted myself with cutesy Paris stuffs like these:D 


  DYARAN!!! These are memo pads, little notebooks and sticky notes that I NEVER use. I don't have the heart to use them, they are too cuteT____T hahaha! :))))))


Here are my other stuff and how I got them:)



  My Paris Luggage! I used it when we went to Singapore last year.. I LOVE it because my mom and brother bought this for my birthday so this will always be a favorite of mine..:D



   Paris sticker set and sticking memo! These was given by a dear friend last Christmas..:) I appreciate it so much because she also collects Paris stuff but she opted to give these to me. Hahaha!:D Honestly, out of all the items I have, the sticker set is the one that is really TEMPTING to use. The stickers are ASDFGHJKL pretty! I'm really having a hard time controlling myself.T___T But I must stay firm! I won't use it!!*for now*


   
   I'm really in love with this one!! Its an accordion pocket that I bought at a bookstore. I love it because I believe its a rare find:) It is not expensive but its really, really pretty!! Definitely one of my fave 


Its prettier in black and white!:">

   Paris wall clock! I got this as a surprise from my family I actually saw and wanted to buy this a long time ago but my mom said its too pricey for a clock, so I let it pass. But after a week my brother said they have a surprise for me and showed me this!! Sweet isn't it?:">



   Paris pin! A friend also gave this to me:) She said she found this lying around her dorm and she thought of me that's why she gave it to me. Sweet!! Actually, my friends always call my attention whenever they see anything Paris. I'm glad that they do that, but I would be HAPPIER if they actually buy it for me:P hahaha kidding! I love my friends 



   My latest acquisition! Thanks to my mom for the money!:* hahaha I like it because its blue and of course, its Paris 



   This is not mine but I LOVE it so much!! Its my godmother's Eiffel tower miniature given by her cousin working in Paris. Whenever I go to her house, I always wish she would just give this to meT_____T Oh well, I'll just buy the REAL Eiffel Tower. LOL. :P



   That's it! If you guys want to donate items like these, please just contact me through this blog. I promise I will take care of it very well. HAHAHA KIDDING!:)


Merci!!!!!:)


BTW, all the pictures are mine!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment