Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sixième

Hello people! Comment êtes-vous? ;)


This is probably the most "accidental post" in this blog so far. Hahahaha but I love it! 


   I am a twitter addict. When I wake up in the morning, my phone is the first thing I look for to log in my account. It is also the first site I open everytime I open my laptop *I am realizing how addict I am while writing this* hahaha! So while I am exchanging tweets to my lovely friends there, I accidentally looked at the trending topics and voila! Trending topic baby!!:)




   Seems like many people share my dream! Let's all work hard and keep believing in the power of our dreams!:) Here are some quotes for ya'll! Let's keep the faith!:)





"When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by  
dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing,
then we truly live life." - Greg Anderson



"Have the courage to follow your dreams. It's the first step towards attaining your destiny." - Nikita Koloff


"Happy are those who dream dreams and are willing to pay the price to make them come true." -Anonymous 

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."  -C.S Lewis



Goodnight from the Philippines! Avoir une belle journée <3





No comments:

Post a Comment