Friday, July 20, 2012

Quatrième


Je suis un rêveur


   I am so excited to write this post! I will give you my favorite shows which were filmed in Paris. It was sooooooo hard to choose because honestly, if a show is Paris-based, I get crazy already. LOL!:D But I've managed to choose my three favorites. Let's take a look shall we?:)


3.
www.imdb.com

   If I am the fourth main star of this movie, we'd probably won't end up in Monte Carlo and stay in Paris forever because I will freakin' stop them to just even think of leaving! LOL.:P I must admit that the story wasn't as interesting as I expected but oh gosh, PARIS was gorgeously shot here!! I especially love the part when they were atop of Eiffel Tower and enjoying the view through telescopes:)  I'd definitely do that when I go there..:D Another thing that I really like about this movie is I saw myself in Selena's character; she dreams of going to Paris and worked hard to achieve that. She even worked as a waitress for her Paris fund. Its really inspiring! If only I'm not super lazy to do that.*sigh* But in fairness, Monte Carlo is also a very beautiful place. If you're someone whose also into gorgeous places like me, watch this! You'll fall in love with Paris and Monte Carlo:))


2. 


   I fell in love with KC  when I watched this♥ This is a documentary of what her life was when she was studying in Paris. She showed her apartment, her favorite restaurants and just everything that she learned to love  in Paris.  She narrated that life in Paris wasn't bed of roses for her; she struggled at first because it wasn't easy to adjust in a foreign place where you don't know anyone and your family's miles away from you, but she declined to give up and she eventually lived happily there in the course of four years. Watching this made me really, really inspired to pursue this dream. I know I have a long, long way to go but seeing how beautiful Paris is in this documentary, I intend to work hard, keep my faith and believe that I will be there in God's perfect time

1.

www.wetpaint.com

   Forgive my fangirl heart!:"> I chose this as my number 1 because I freakin' love Gossip Girl, and this Chuck and Blair scene from the show's season 4 is THE BEST I'VE SEEN FROM THEM. This was shot in Paris and that fact made this scene a million times better!!! I've provided a link, please watch it! I promise this is worth your time..:">

Adieu!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment